33 Life Lessons: Success Principles, Career Advice and Habits of Successful People
Learn Critical Success Lessons from the World’:s Most Important Influencers!
Read on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device!
In Life Lessons Learned from LinkedIn's 'If I Were 22': Crucial Career Advice, Personal Development, and Success Principles from Key Influencers, you'll learn everything the world’:s most influential leaders have shared from LinkedIn’:s “:If I Were 22”: campaign. Have you ever wondered why Richard Branson and Martha Stewart were so successful? Well it’:s largely due to the systems and ways they lived their lives as they outline in their articles on what they wish they knew when they were in their twenties.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- Part One: Career Development
- Rethinking the Corporate Ladder, Build Your Network with Peers Sacrifice for Success, Take Advantage of Inexperience, Channel Your Grit, Prove the Hustle is Real, Note What Works for You, Sell Yourself and be Desired, Don’:t Rush the Ride, Think Big and be Extraordinary, Find Your Passion
- Part Two: Personal Development
- Embrace the Unknown, Take Chances and Try, Travel the World, Be Flexible with Plans, Live in the Now, Nurture Your Friendships, Cultivate Yourself and the Rest Will Follow, Create Loving and Supporting Bonds, Live the Happy Life, Be Okay with You, The Power to Give
- Part Three: Success Principles
- Claim Success Now, Hunger Makes Dreams, Money Doesn’:t Define, Approach Failure Head On, Open Up Your Ears, Keep Growth in Mind, Failure Makes Success, Follow Your Gut, Achieve the Dream, Carve Your Path, Recognize You Have Options,
- Final Word/About the Author
An excerpt from the book:
“:The ladder is always defined by the generation before you. Don’:t focus on what the older generation perceives as success or a 'real' job because our world continues to evolve and redefine.”: - Jonathan Bush. CEO and Co-Founder of Athenahealth
With an uncle that was president and a father that owned a successful investment business, driving an ambulance did not seem as prestigious and successful: however, that was where Jonathan Bush felt most alive.
We blindly climb up that corporate ladder, rung after rung until we make it to the top. Sometimes, climbing the ladder blinds us too much that we do not realize that it is not what we actually want and that we are simply just going through the motions.Tags: life lessons, lessons learned in life, life lessons quotes, tips for twenty somethings, business success quotes, career development, richard branson, if i were 22, define success, how do you define success, linkedin, martha stewart, guy kawasaki, elon musk
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Stratégies de résolution d'un problème environnemental: Contribution des savoirs locaux à l'Éducation Relative à l'Environnement (Omn.Univ.Europ.)
Functional Analysis with Current Applications in Science, Technology and Industry (Chapman and Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series)